Dubai Motorbike Festival is back for the third consecutive year and this time it would be better than ever. We are expecting to have new and different activities at the exhibition. Also, a larger number of brands are expected to be present. We are also proud to announce that this year Bike Nation has collaborated with Dubai Motorbike Festival to take things a notch higher.
Dubai Motorbike Festival Key Facts-
- Founded by a family of motorcycle collectors and enthusiasts
- Primary aim is to bring together UAE’s motorcycle businesses, performance garages, aftermarket and apparel retailers and distributors, motorcycle dealers under one roof
- Has an important B2B element
- Provides an effective platform for international businesses interested in meeting with both local and regional motorcycle business owners, retailers and distributors
Dubai Motorbike Festival for the Exhibitors-
- Good platform for product launches
- Media coverage and exposure on a larger scale
- Exhibition spaces available at competitive and reasonable rates
Bike Nation Magazine will also be providing various benefits to the exhibitors. For more information regarding that, kindly send your inquiry at email@example.com.
Dubai Motorbike Festival for the Visitors-
- Meet over 3000 like-minded motorcycle enthusiasts from across the Middle East and expand your network
- Learn about your favourite brands and experience its current and upcoming products
- Explore the world of motorcycling and enjoy the weekend
Bike Nation Magazine will be conducting various interesting activities like-
- Bike Talks that would include panel discussions about bikers’ interests, topics, etc.
- Live product reviews
- Demo rides
- Driving schools to guide people on how to get a motorcycle driving licence
- Cafe within the exhibition
- Special corners for Sportsbike Super Series and Motocross Series
Dubai Motorbike Festival Schedule-
The 2020 Dubai Motorbike Festival is scheduled to take place on 9-11 January at Dubai World Trade Centre.
Last time, the Dubai Motorbike Festival attracted 114 business visitors from 9 countries and recorded 7,842 visitors over two days. This time, it is being anticipated that the footfall will be higher than before. So mark your calendars people and let’s gather around to have an exciting time at the 2020 Dubai Motorbike Festival!
For more information, visit the Dubai Motorbike Festival’s official website.