Custom Rumble is back once again with a slew of new customised Ducati Scrambler motorcycles. This is the third edition of the contest that takes place once every two years. Entries for this year’s contest were closed in December 2019 and a total of 74 completed motorcycles made their way in. Now, it’s time for you to vote for your favourite one.
There are five categories – four dedicated to Ducati Scrambler 800 and Sixty2, one is being held for Ducati Scrambler 1100.
- Rocker: motorcycles inspired by the culture of the legendary café racers that in the 60s gave birth to a revolution in the world of two wheels.
- Cut-down: bobber-style motorcycle in which every element not strictly necessary is eliminated for an essential look.
- All-Terrain: Enduro-style Scrambler, perfect for any terrain and equipped with off-road-inspired components.
- Outsider: designed for those who do not want to limit themselves to one category, but unleash their creativity.
- Bully: the special category dedicated to the Ducati Scrambler 1100, without any restrictions on the type of bike or style.
Voting for the best-looking Ducati Scrambler has begun and will remain open until March 15, thus determining the five finalists (one per category) who will fly to Bike Shed London 2020 for the final on May 23, 2020. The prize for the best custom Ducati Scrambler will be awarded by a jury of experts at Bike Shed London.