The Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide motorcycle returns as a mid-year addition to the 2020 portfolio of limited-production, super-premium motorcycles from the Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations program. The CVO Road Glide offers the ultimate combination of premier style, thrilling performance, and ride-enhancing technology in a Touring motorcycle.
What is the Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations?
Since its inception in 1999, the Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations program has created exclusive motorcycle models for the most discerning customers, often using finishes, materials, technology and accessories that are only available on a CVO model. The Milwaukee-Eight 117 powertrain – the most displacement and power offered factory-installed in a Harley-Davidson motorcycle – is exclusive to CVO models.
The CVO Road Glide joins the CVO Tri Glide, the CVO Limited, and the CVO Street Glide models in the 2020 collection from Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations.
2020 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide
The CVO Road Glide model is a high-performance Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle equipped to offer the rider outstanding long-range comfort, commanding performance, and a suite of new rider-assist technologies.
2020 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide New Features-
- H-D Connect.
- Reflex Defensive Rider Systems.
- Heated Kahuna Collection hand grips match Kahuna shifter pegs, brake pedal cover, muffler end caps, heated grips and rider and passenger boards.
- The Kahuna Collection features mirror-like chrome surfaces surrounded by rich black rubber that provides grip and traction where needed.
- A red Bar & Shield logo completes the look on many Kahuna Collection components.
- Boom! Audio 30K Bluetooth Helmet Headset.
- Low-profile two-piece fuel tank console with lighted CVO logo.
- A single-colour choice: Premium Sand Dune monotone finish with pearl topcoat and subtle graphics highlighted by Smoked Satin Chrome, Gloss Black and Black Onyx finishes.
- Front and rear wheels are finished in Gloss Black/Smoked Satin.
- Heavy Breather air cleaner is finished in Gloss Black.
2020 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide Specs
The largest-displacement factory-installed engine available from Harley-Davidson, the Milwaukee-Eight 117 engine powers the new CVO Road Glide. It is a massive 1923cc engine which churns out around 170Nm. It has a high-performance camshaft along with a capable intake to provide all the airflow it needs.
2020 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide Price
Base price for the 2020 CVO Road Glide model is $40,999 (AED 150,587 approx).