Kawasaki Z H2 will be unveiled to the world on October 23 at the Tokyo Motor Show and we’re desperately waiting for it. While we just had our imagination horses let loose, a bunch of new pictures of the supercharged bike surfaced! Check them out.
Key points about the upcoming supercharged Z H2-
- Matte grey paint scheme with red accents at some places
- Red colour frame/chassis
- Hydraulic clutch
- Adjustable front brake and clutch levers
- LED lighting
- Short fly screen
- Winglets/air intake on the left
- Fully digital instrument console
- Location of key hole
- Single-piece handlebar
- Z H2 branding on rear cowl
- Z-shaped LED tail light
- Side-mounted exhaust
The spied bike was strapped down inside a box either getting ready for transportation or just received to a dealership. These pictures have just made us more impatient! We are counting the days, guys.