We knew this was coming after Triumph released a teaser a while ago. And now it is finally out in the open. Triumph has revealed its new Thruxton RS at the ongoing EICMA 2019.
The new Thruxton RS continues to show off its immaculate cafe racer look however, Triumph has added a few more goodies to make the treat that much more delicious.
Triumph Thruxton RS key specs-
- Same 1200cc parallel-twin engine but with crucial upgrades
- Gets high-compression pistons, revised ports and cam profile along with lighter balance shafts and cam covers
- Engine revs 500rpm higher
- Produces 103 bhp; 7.8bhp increase
- 112 Nm of torque produced at 700 rpm lower than before
- Brakes – Brembo M50 calipers and 320mm disc at the front
- Suspension – Showa Big Piston forks up front and fully-adjustable twin Ohlins shocks at the rear
- Tyres – Metzeler Racetec RR
- Slightly upgraded electronics package
The new Triumph Thruxton R will be available in two colour options – Jet Black and Matte Storm Grey with Matte Silver Ice.