Ever since the first Bell helmet, Bell’s ongoing mission has been to innovate and improve the science of protection, always striving to bring technologies to the table that set the benchmark for impact and energy management. Meet the Moto-9 Flex – evolution of the fittest. A first-of-its-kind, three-layer impact liner utilizes multiple densities of material to more comprehensively disperse impact energy and works to reduce rotational energy transfer.
Moto-9’s flexible, segmented liner achieves an adaptive, more personalized fit for a wider variety of head shapes, and allows to deliver superior ventilation throughout the helmet. The Moto-9 Flex is the most advanced helmet Bell have ever made, and is setting the standard for rider protection in motocross and off-road racing.
- 3K Carbon Shell
- Flex Energy Management interior liner
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Lightweight Carbon Composite shell construction
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
- Magnefusion Magnetic Strap Keeper
- Magnefusion™ Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Padded, Lined Helmet Bag Included
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- X-Static® and XT-2® Padding
- DOT or ECE or Snell M2015 certified
- Weight: 1450 grams.
Selling price of Moto-9 Flex helmet is AED 3,048.00
Bell Moto-9 Flex is available in the Middle East region on Motofever, you can now order this helmet and many other helmets by visiting www.motofever.com